Sunday, May 10, 2009

Love Actually - My Heart is Beating

Train Number 2701, Hussain Sagar Express from Mumbai to Hyderabad is about to leave in 5 minutes...

It's not a simple travel story....it's a journey of two hearts :) ...i will come to the point

Rohit, 25..Software Engineer perhaps the Most Eligible Bachelor (MEB) is about to enter his A1 compartment, anxiously checked the reservation chart (Donno whether he checked his exam results anytime in this tense mode :)), not for his name...but for the list showing all "F Less Than 25". btw F is Female. The Universal Open fact says that the PROBABILITY is always close to ZERO. Train is about to leave..he started indulging in his favourite novel by Sidney Sheldon " Tell Me Your Dreams"

In Rohit's view...

"Excuse me"....Zero Calorie Sugar Sweet voice touched my ears. Gorgeous, Stunning, Ravishing, Dazzling, Bewitching..all GRE Barrons words started flowing out.I had seen a Beautiful Girl in Black Chudidar. My Heart became a House of Thousand Guitars... "My Heart is beating!". then she said " Could you please move abit, my seat number is 46", Mine was 45. Suddenly an Aunty entered with a bottle (water) in her hand...she casually checked every nook and corner and asked me " Are you going to Hyderabad?", "No, Going to Somalia, you wanna come?" i wish i could i say this but no reply came from me. Guess I was still in shock, after some time i replied " Yes Aunty". She smilingly said "Rekha, luckily you got a confirmed seat and company too". My heart caringly said " Luckily she got a confirmed boy friend too :)". She had just nodded her head and said "Aunty, drive carefully, Bye" My Logical reasoning and Data Interpretation model told me that Aunty is definitely not her Mom but an Aunty to her as well :)


Train left Mumbai..My Artist inside me woke up, started rehearsing in my mind...How do I Start?...It should be the first and best impression that any one has marked in this world...after innumerable rehearsels and planning... I softly said " Hi!"(Perhaps the weakest intro any one has given till now), same time, suddenly stopping my Heart Bell...her Telephone Bell started ringing, Thought of killing Graham Bell (Fortunately already died)...Call over, but no response from her....I sincerely had my Ego hurt, but given a great positive thought, want to try my luck again and started looking for an opportunity...

Every dog has it's day...Donno who told this greatest phrase but worked out for me...She opened Sidney Sheldon novel "Other Side of Mid night". there you go (I read this novel) reminisced all my experiences with that book and had my plan ready for next battle, I Slowly Sweetly Soothingly said "Great..you are reading this novel...this is a very nice one....Hero i.e. Ryan is the villain, no body knows this twist till the end"...I felt a great pride in my heart and stood still on Cloud 9. Then I had realized my mistake, she looked at me a bit serious, i said " Sorry Sorry but u know i haven't told you about the Actress Mary getting killed and that scene where she knows that Ryan is Schizophrenic"...I thought its End of My Date, but to my surprise she laughed..Wowww what a beautiful smile...I carefully kept my hands as if Grabbing the Diamonds falling out from her smile, That's ittt....I became the most eligible guy for flirting.


Ghazini Mohammed surprised by his victory, fully utilized the chance..She became a very close friend in no time... I had used my Palm Reading Technique such that i can Carress her Hand..I told her "Your boy friend is travelling some where between Mumbai and Hyderabad, mostly in Hussain Sagar Express A1 Coach, Seat number 45 now"...She was totally impressed with my sense of humor....

She then taken my hand and kissed with her Ultra soft Revlon coated Lips in a Very Romantic way. She smilingly said " If i talk to you for some more time, there is a great chance of Proposing my LOVE to you". I was dumbfound. Suddenly train stopped...

" Wake up Rohit!, Wake up!!, Its been quite a long time since you are sleeping, we reached our destiny Kolkata, Need to travel to our great IIM Campus sir, move fast........." Goshhhh...is every thing a dream? my story got an end?

In a very depressing note, i had taken my back pack and travelled to the Ramanujan Campus Hostel, it was 9:00 in the night...unfortunately no power...with great difficulty i carried my Luggage to the Room. I slowly came out of the room and was locking the door...Suddenly a Honey filled whisper came "Could you please move a bit, so that i will go to my room number 217", Mine is 216. I heard this voice some where...trying to recall...i had raised my head and focused a mobile light to see this Marvel..It was My Angel, wearing Black Chudidar...YES...she is my DREAM GIRL...Slapped myself to confirm the REALITY!!!


but she passed over me just like a Xeno/Stranger...Do you believe in "Dream Come True" or "Dream it to Achieve it"?... I strongly believe this fact:)

A Priceless question with me now..

How do I Flirt with a Pretty sorry Dream Girl like her?

Intermission

What are you looking at!
Come on Start Dreaming, Get a Girl and come back fast to read the Real side of this story, second part. till then Sweet Dreams.Good night..Bye

No comments: